Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shannon Casper - Keller Williams Realty Realtor Of The Week - 10-31-08


As a native of Northern Virginia, my family has lived in Fairfax County and Loudoun County. My husband and I were drawn to Western Loudoun County because of the natural beauty of the countryside. The Communities we have been blessed to live in have enriched the lives of our family. My husband and I have five children. I cannot think of anywhere else I would want to raise them. We have served our communities in PTA's, Scouting, Coaching and in various positions in our Church. My family is my greatest and most important gift. I feel extraordinary blessed to be a resident of Loudoun County.


My husband and I started our investment in real estate 15 years ago when we were young married couple finishing college. We started with the purchase of a small bungalow style home. We spent almost four years renovating our little home. We sold that small bungalow for twice what we paid! Since that time we have purchased other homes, land and invested in our own personally investment properties. Real Estate has historically been a fiscally sound investment. If I did not believe in investing in real estate I would not be a Professional Real Estate Agent today.


I began my career working for a large new home builder in Fairfax County. This was a great experience and has helped me understand new home construction from the buyer and builders perspective. I also spent many years working as a paralegal. Understanding contracts is a critical part of real estate. All of my experience has helped me become the Real Estate Professional I am today. I am a Top Producing Agent with Keller Williams Realty. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors and a member of Dulles Area Association of Realtors.
Current Market Conditions:
The current market conditions create some serious challenges for the real estate industry. If you purchased your home within the past four years you are among the many home owners who may owe more than their homes current value. The important thing to remember is that the real estate market will recover! If you do not need to sell your home, wait it out. Now would be a great time to make do some updates or remodeling. Doing this will help your home be more marketable when the market rebounds.

The silver lining to our current market conditions is that we now have affordable housing in the Washington Metropolitan Area! If you are a first time homeowner, investor, are currently renting, or are ready to move up, now is a great time to buy! Interest rates are great! Home prices are great! And there is ample inventory to find the home of your choice. If you are considering a move, call me and I would be happy to assist you with your next big move!

Shannon Casper
Bringing Families Home.
Email Shannon Casper

No comments:

Post a Comment