Friday, November 7, 2008

Heidi Vargas - Keller Williams Realty Realtor Of The Week - 11-07-08


Hi, I'm Heidi Vargas a Resident of Northern VA for 12 years and Loudoun County/Leesburg for 8. I relocated after graduating from the University of South Florida. I'm an enthusiastic, passionate, and consistent Top Producer for the last 7 years AND was Rookie of the Year in my first!

My commitment is to provide a higher level of values, standards and services. I strive to deliver beyond my clients expectations, resulting in world-class service and referability.

Some quotes from clients:
"...She focuses on details, without losing site of the big picture. She's innovative but also realistic. She accurately reads the market, and knows the value of homes..."
"...Heidi was professional, honest, caring, and always available. She was determined to sell our previous home in a poor market, and extremely supportive with finding a home in the area that we craved on a budget that we could afford..."

Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor, you will find useful information about how to choose the "right" property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision in todays market.

My Thoughts On The Current Market:

Ever Wonder What To Do...Should I Listen to the Media?? Should I Listen to the Blogs?? Do I have Enough Money to Buy a Home in the Current Market Conditions?????

Get the Facts From The Experts!!! NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO BUY...and I know that you have probably think I'm saying that becuase this is my business.....well, it's partly true :)

HOWEVER, the Government has made it so that you CAN buy...with the new guidelines within FHA lending, VHDA, Mortgage Companies Incentives to close by the end of the year and MOST of all the $7,500 Tax Credit for 1st Time Home Buyers!

FOR INVESTORS...you can get the deal of your life on some properties!!

There are plenty of homes out there, you just have to take the plunge. You don't know what is going to happen next year with the lending guidelines, so if you are considering it...JUST DO IT!! So as I said in the begining...Get The Facts!

For more information and a FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION on Selling your current home or purchasing a Home....Please contact Heidi at Heidi Vargas and Associates

Heidi Vargas and her team know both the Loudoun County Real Estate Market and Fairfax County Real Estate Market

Call Us: 703 637 0610

No comments:

Post a Comment